Support the National Scholars Program
Since the students, alumni and parents of the National Scholars Program began making generous donations to the NSP Foundation account in September 2008, $260,624.21 in gifts have supported the intellectual and professional development of Scholars. Your donations have supported guest speakers like The Laramie Project playwright Moises Kaufman, author and senior editor of The Atlantic magazine Ta-Nehisi Coates, Yale historian David Blight, author Tayari Jones and Shamus Khan, and German minister of Parliament Harald Leibrecht who have shared their visions and expertise with Clemson students through lectures, workshops and institutes. Most of all, your generosity will support the life-changing educational and mentoring experiences that are the hallmark of the NSP and that have made the NSP the envy of merit scholarship programs around the country!
Complete the form below to make a gift during the 2014-2015 "Natty Giving Cup" competition cycle (Sept. 1, 2014, to Aug. 31, 2015).
To receive a special thank you gift:
- Parents must make a donation of at least $500
- Alumni must make a donation of at least $250
- Current Scholars must make a donation of at least $100
To count towards the competition:
- Parents must make a donation of at least $250
- Alumni must make a donation of at least $100
- Current Scholars must make a donation of at least $50