Giving to Clemson: Clemson Corps Projects
Through loyal support of the Clemson Corps, these projects commemorate our military heritage and provide the opportunity to continue our military legacy.
Clemson Corps Scholarship Endowment
- Since the University's founding in 1889, Clemson alumni have served and led in each of our nation's conflicts. Today, we face new challenges around the world that call for strong, well-educated and well-prepared military leaders.
- The Clemson corps supports the University's heritage of military excellence and leadership. The Corps is open to all alumni and friends of Clemson University. You can help ensure that Clemson men and women will remain ready to contribute and serve by donation to the Clemson Corps Scholarship Endowment.
- This past year, 37% of the Air Force Cadet Corps and 29% of the Army Cadet Corps are on Clemson Corps Scholarships. Read more>>>
The Scroll of Honor at Memorial Park
- The purpose of Memorial Park is to provide a tribute to all members of the Clemson Family who have served, to those who are serving, and to those who will commit to a lifetime of service. Within Memorial Park is the Scroll of Honor, which honors those alumni who were killed while performing their military duties. The memorial serves as a permanent reminder of Clemson heroes and a fitting tribute to the values we Americans hold dear.
Military Heritage Plaza
- The Military Heritage Plaza was created to honor the University's history as a military institution and to honor Clemson alumni who have served the United States in times of war.
For more information, email Amy Csernak Craft at cufund-L@clemson.edu or call (864) 656-1240.